Operations Administrative Assistant
This is a part-time position working with the Chief Operating Officer of a growing green business in Prince George’s County. We are seeking a candidate who is entrepreneurial, highly organized, detail oriented, mission-driven, self-motivated and who welcomes challenges. The position will provide assistance and support with programming, planning, financial and administrative duties from simple to complex. We prefer to hire someone with experience and background in business or nonprofit management. This is not an entry level position. Opportunity for advancement.
We need someone who:
• Is professional and takes an enterprising approach to position and tasks;
• Has positive and productive outlook, enthusiastic and high energy;
• Has excellent computer skills;
• Has strong written and oral communication skills;
• Is able to manage multiple and competing priorities in an effective and flexible manner;
• Has strong organizational skills and high attention to detail and accuracy;
• Is able to complete projects independently and as part of team;
• Has strong problem solving and research skills;
• Is a fast learner;
• Has good people skills and sense of humor.
Candidates must be committed to Community Forklift’s mission to:
• Reduce waste and conserve natural resources;
• Make home repairs and renovation more affordable and support community revitalization;
• Promote environmentally friendly building materials and methods through education and training;
• Provide local green jobs and support green economic development;
• Enhance community and environmental sustainability through supporting creativity, diversity and productive relations
Please send your resume and a cover letter to CooCommunityForklift(at)gmail.com, fax to 301-985-5182, or mail to 4671 Tanglewood Drive, Edmonston MD 20781.