(Find driving and biking directions at www.CommunityForklift.com)
• Celebrate the 3rd anniversary of our Salvage Arts department. It’s a great time to hunt for treasure: almost all of the consignment antiques will be 25% off, vintage lab glass and beakers are 30% off, and orange-tag furniture is 50% off.
• Get 5% off Community Forklift items if you dress in costume – a real costume, people! 😉 Friendly, leashed pets can get dressed up too.
• Free Raffle tickets – drawings each hour for gift certificates and great prizes!
• Children’s activities: Join Forklift Fans to make your own pirate eyepatch, spyglass, hat, and more! Weather-permitting, you can also Walk the Plank, and try your hand at Cap’n Hook’s Ring Toss (Children always need to be accompanied by an adult while at Community Forklift).
• LIVE MUSIC! Michael Sevener will be playing his guitar and harmonica for your listening pleasure.
• Enjoy breakfast pastries & coffee with fellow Forklift Fans, courtesy of Salvage Arts.
11am: Join Captain Jack Sparrow to hunt Pirate’s Treasure in the Community Forklift warehouse! (Children need to be accompanied by an adult throughout the activity.)
• Costume Contest – Children, Pets, and Adults welcome to participate – prizes for the best pirate-themed costumes!
• One Heart Muzik: DJ One Heart and Livi will take requests and spin your favorite tunes, including a little Halloween Flavor
• Visit our grill station for lunch (noon-3pm)
• Bring a potluck side dish or dessert to share
2pm: Have your little pirate make a sword from reclaimed wood to complete their costume – $5/sword to participate
4pm: Join Captain John Smith to hunt Pirate’s Treasure in the Community Forklift warehouse! (Children need to be accompanied by an adult throughout the activity.)
Please note: The special sales and discounts will continue on Sunday, October 21st, when the warehouse is open from 9am-6pm, however the special activities are only happening on Saturday October 20th. See you there!