Every year, Community Forklift joins reuse centers across the country to participate in The ReUse People Of America’s National Reuse Contest. If you have recently finished a project using reused building materials, just submit it to your local participating store (that’s us!) for a chance to win awesome prizes. The contest closes tonight, October 31, 2016!
Here’s how it works: entrants submit photos of their project at the local level. Community Forklift judges select the most impressive projects, awarding gift cards and bragging rights for first, second, and third place winners in each category.
Kate’s Folly (2014 2nd place nationally, construction/remodeling)
1. Entrants must specify a category for each entry: Construction & Remodeling – or – Art & Furniture
2. All entries must depict projects completed in 2016.
3. Entries must be submitted to a local participating store (that’s us!). Please use the Community Forklift Webform and include the following:
4. Participating stores will accept entries until midnight, October 31, 2016.
5. All entries received by the ‘Lift and TRP will become the property of Community Forklift and The ReUse People of America (the pictures and writings. Don’t worry, not the actual project).
6. Contestants may submit multiple entries, but only one may receive a prize.
Any deviation from these rules may disqualify an entry.
Community Forklift’s National 2nd Place Winner 2015, Art & Furniture: Aaron Foster’s firehose flag
If you have questions, please contact Tim, Community Forklift’s event coordinator, at Events(at)CommunityForklift(dot).org or 301-985-6011.