Receiving and Processing Associate I:
· Fast-paced, physically active job working towards an ethically-minded and sustainable mission.
· $17/ hour, 40 hour work week, open 7 days a week.
· Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance. Retirement plan, paid vacation and sick leave.
· Opportunities for advancement
As a Receiving and Processing Associate I,
· You will accept and process donated building materials, architectural salvage, and household items.
· You will organize, sort, and clean donations as necessary.
· You will maintain store displays and ensure regular stocking of departments.
· You will also help keep processing and customer areas clean and safe.
· You will provide excellent customer service by answering questions and assisting with products.
· You will collaborate with other departments to enhance the customer experience and to improve the flow-through of materials.
Receiving and Processing Associate I Job requirements:
· No forklift experience required, this position does not operate a forklift.
· Basic math skills, able to use a calculator
· Able to lift and carry 60Lbs or more
· Able to use and read a tape measure accurately.
· Availability for operating hours 9am-5pm, 7 days a week (40 hour work week) (Shifts subject to change)
· 8 hour shifts standing and walking in a non-climate-controlled warehouse.
· Retail experience preferred
· Stocking experience preferred
· Customer Service experience preferred.
· Construction, carpentry, or handyman experience preferred.
· Experience using manual moving equipment (pallet jack, hand truck, dolly, and push carts) preferred.
· A commitment to the Community Forklift missions of reuse, sustainability, and community service.
Community Forklift is a nonprofit organization dedicated to uplifting the community through sustainability, creativity, and economic opportunity. We are a reuse warehouse where donated building materials, appliances, furniture, and architectural salvage are made available to neighbors in need, homeowners, nonprofits, contractors, and artists at a low cost or for free.
What we offer:
· $17/hour and a 40 hour work week
· A paid 1/2 hour lunch break
· Excellent benefit package including paid leave, medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, matched retirement plan, store discount, shoe allowance and more.
· Opportunity for advancement to Receiving and Processing Associate II position at $18/ hour.
How to apply:
Apply online by attaching a resume, cover letter and three (3) recent professional references. Please no phone calls.